Here is the story: Many of you have asked me about getting a Heritage break together, however this break is only about half full right now. If we can lock this up quickly, then we can get a Heritage rolling as well. But the longer we wait the higher the price gets on the Heritage case. We have the option to do a half case or something like that as well, though.
Here are the available teams:
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.