OK, so I have spoken to some of you regarding this case break and for the most part people want in. I have no problem doing the break in October when it is released and setting it up. However there is one small problem for some people, and it is very understandable.
The people participating in the T-206 have just paid for that, and have other things in life they need to allocate their money towards just like we do. The price I got from Blowout is valid for this week, and probably won't be good next week. I was told I would have to e-mail for another price if it's after this week for the deposit.
We would run this the same way, divided over 29 teams and Strasburgs would be sold if there are any.
Here is the question: it would cost each person $38 bucks to get in, would there be enough people to buy in right now for the desposit of $200? If so we can lock in, and everyone else can get an extra month or so to pay. Please do not say yes to either if you are not seriously interested because then that would just suck.
If it ends up just being a couple of people who want to split the case for resale, with a few cards kept for personal PC's we can talk about that through e-mail if there are not enough interested people.
I'm also going on the assumption that $4 for packing and shipping is enough for both breaks, we'll see how that works out. I'm confident that if the boxes are heavy and cost a dollar or two more that you guys will send it along. That's not important now though.
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think about this. I already have one team sold based on if the payment can wait a month for some people, as well as the teams myself and Sooz would take.